Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Warm Little Thoughts

I'm sorry that I have not posted in a while. Been a lil busy with my life outside of my wonderful world.

But I've been thinking about a shower. Its cold out and has me hiding inside. But when it's cold all I can think about is cranking on the shower, so hot that I can barely stand it, and stepping in.

PS you're always invited.

I'll leave the door open til you decide to join. I love the way you watch me. And I might always put on a show just for that reason. Grabbing my body wash that makes my body so slick and skim my hands over the curves. Slipping them over tight pink little nipples, down and around to cup my ass. It usually has you in the shower and taking over.

But I remember the one time that you held out and let me tease you. You sat down on the toilet seat opposite the shower door and let me go farther. Nothing I tried got you to move from that spot. I was finally on the floor of the shower with my legs spread, facing you and begging you to come touch me.

I wouldn't want to have that happen tonight. Just step in with me and pull my slick body against yours. Let you're dick settle between my ass cheeks and I pull my hand from between my legs making room for yours to replace it. I love how you let me lean back into you and hold me up.

I'm never sure what your lips are doing on my neck. Out of my mind I don't care just love the feel of it all. God it's good. I don't want to come like that. I want to turn in your arms and feel you in return. Run my hands down your chest, stomach, and press my curves to you and sink into a kiss so wet that our bodies are soaked ;)

At this point I don't care how the shower ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment