Yours or mine?
I'm your little play thing. Always. Honestly sweet or rough it doesn't matter.
I enjoy all the times you wake me up spreading my legs and sliding in. I'm always wet for you.
Half asleep the only thing on my mind is you inside of me. You're going to come before I do. That is just how the mornings are. It leaves me with a smile on my face.
Other times when I'm in the house, I get caught up and put into a wall. Its the closest thing to being taken with you. My arms are pinned and my clothes are jerked aside or off. You always just do whatever you want. I have no idea why it is. I'm not sure what causes it.
It might be the way I look. I always try to please. I stay waxed. My legs are always shaved. My dresser is full of soft little things in either lace or satin. But I'm never wearing that when you grab me. I have on jeans or shorts and a tee. Nothing too "sexy."
I've stayed in shape. I'm not skinny but toned. My legs are long and my ass shaped and firm. They wrap around you, rock you so you slide in and out. Top or bottom you never have to do all the work. My ass is something that I am proud of. It has always tied into my legs just right, tucked. It fits in your hands with only the tiniest amount of give. Flat is something it has never been.
I'm not a lean as I was a couple years ago but I'm healthy. My stomach is flat. When you press your palm to it you can feel yourself move inside of me. My ribs you can feel. I'm nothing spectacular.
My tits are little. Pink nipples that turn bright and hot when they get hard. They are high and tight. Age hasn't gotten to them and they look nice in a tee with no bra. Being small is wonderful when you don't have to wear one. I'm glad that you like them. I can't believe that you spend so much time on them.
My hair is never the same color for too long and my blue eyes change color as well. But you always seem to be looking at my lips and not my eyes. Are you always picturing those lips around your shaft, my tongue sliding around adding to the sensation.
This body has taken such abuse from the work I've put it through. But it has rarely bruised from anyone else using it. The rare marks you have left I've asked for. Harder, deeper, I love it. Every time you slam home it radiates through my lower half. When you suck or bite hard enough to leave a mark it just makes the pleasure that much greater. I've had my ass beaten and at times its been to much. And those times when you hold me still with your hands around my throat or with a handful of hair, I just look up at you and take it all and it's never enough.
I give you as good as I get. I've made you beg with this body. I've kept it from you, fought you off on occasion. At one time you looked desperate enough that you might break. I've ridden you so hard you've had to hold on, I watched your orgasm stretch out in front of you. You didn't come but were on the edge forever. My mouth has brought you close and left you wanting, still hard and dripping with no end in the future. Its continuously teased you. And at other times sunk teeth into your shoulder, your hip, and your chest right above the nipple where it is thickest.
My hands have wrapped around you, pumped you til you almost yelled or couldn't speak at all. Left marks trailing down your back or taken the skin off of your chest when you made me scream.
I'm not as strong but there is something you love about my body. It takes your punishment and hands back it's own special brand. I do love my body. Its pleasure is derived from both sweetness and pain. So well does it fit for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment