Here is a small bit of my day for you. I'm tired. Just got off work. All I can think about is bed... and tonight, the vibrator that I'll be sharing it with. The orgasm is going to melt bones and knock me out. Sleep is going to be so good. It is going to be bliss to just switch it on and not have to do any work. Lay there with my legs spread and let it hum against my clit.
But then again, it would be even better if I had some one doing that for me. And maybe be laying on my tummy instead of my back. Have my back and ass caressed while he or she ran my toy up and down from my clit to the top of the crack of my ass... and I could just lay there. Or lips could move over my body and maybe the hands might rub my legs. As long as I didn't have to do anything.
Or a warm body above me? Something pressing me down? Then there might be a dick sliding in and out of my puss. Lips and tongue and teeth on my neck, my ear, my shoulder. Fingers would trace the sides of my body, run up my arms. And I would enjoy it... being slow fucked almost to sleep, if it wasn't for the orgasm. I do love being cover like this. Its a big, heavy, warm blanket... with attachments.
Hmmm. What about having that dick in my ass and a vibe in me? Or the other way around. I don't care. It sounds good either way. I would kinda like to be completely filled. That being said, a dick in my mouth would be a nice addition but that is really too many things going on and I wouldn't be as comfortable.
Now that I think about it and my eyes are half closed while I type, getting slow fucked to sleep sounds perfect. Damn I'm tired. And so you are all aware. This is real and its for you. Thanks for letting me share with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment