I like the angle of my hand sliding down my stomach.
The way that my palm feels brushing the soft skin.
How my finger tips never touch any hair.
How hard it is just beneath the skin before tips meet soft lips.
I like how sensitive my clit is.
How it is so smooth and damp.
My lips are always tight.
Never in the way when I circle my clit.
With my lips pulled back I can run my fingers through the shallow trench.
Feel the sensitive spot that lays on each side.
I like how I'm instantly wet.
My fingers slip through it and strait to the center.
It is so hot there my fingers feel cold.
It throbs and pulls them in.
It clenches when I try to drag them out.
They drip.
I like dragging them back up and around my clit.
The extra lube intensifies pleasure.
It softens my touch and I can apply more pressure.
I touch each side of it and run my fingers through the creases.
Pushing down building tension.
I like to slip a finger from my other hand into my pussy.
It feels empty with out something to flex around.
I am totally complete.
I won't have an orgasm that is lacking.
I don't feel empty
I like pressing harder and moving faster before I come.
I breath more rapidly.
My body tenses.
My back arches.
And all from my own fingers.
I like the jolt when I get off.
I gasp but there is no sound or intake of air.
My back bends off the bed.
My fingers are sucked in and held.
My clit pulses under my touch.
My body keeps jerking upward.
Sensations still rock it.
I like how tired I am after.
How I gave myself something.
How relaxed I am.
Every night before I fall asleep.
I like falling asleep satisfied.
I love the way my hands feel.
I love the way my body feels.
I love how no one appreciates my touch like I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment