I'm so sorry that I made you cry...
I honestly couldn't help myself once I had you naked and tied.
I know you trusted me and I didn't want to abuse it.
But with you leaning over and your hands gripping the edge of the counter...
Those broad shoulders looked so relaxed...
I didn't know what I was doing when my hand struck your ass.
Every muscle in your body snapped.
Your head jerked
and your breath hissed.
I'm so sorry that I struck you.
Realizing what I did,
I wrap my arms around you,
Pressing my chest to your back,
Apologizing with soft kisses on your beautiful skin.
Moving my hands over your chest and stomach,
Trying to right my terrible wrong,
Until I feel something hard and soft brush my wrist
I’m so proud of you.
You’re so good to me.
Not wanting to ruin this for you,
I drag my hands around your hips
Lean back to see the rose colored mark
Smooth over it with my hand
Follow the curve of your ass
Down between your legs
Skimming the back of your balls with my fingertips
So tight and drawn already
I had no idea you would be this way.
I'm so stunned
I pull my hand back up
Pressing along the crack in your ass.
Your moan shocked me almost as much as you being hard
I grab something to slick down my hands
Reach around and slide them down every inch of you
You slammed into my hands
I can't hold on so I let go
I'm so pleased...
When I heard your frustration
Standing back,
I watch your shoulders heave
And admire your build
Sweat starting to sheen
You are beautiful
I'm smiling
As I reach between your legs
And stroke you from a new position
You do wonderful not to move.
But I hear you pant
I feel you tense.
I let go and stand to the side of you
Stroking you this way I can see everything
When I press my other index finger against your ass
You finally give in
I'm in awe.
I hear your trying to hold back through clenched teeth
You look like your not sure to thrust forward or lean back
With my finger finally in you I start to press not stroke
You find an amazing rhythm with my hand pumping you
I'm so wet...
Watching you like this
I've dripped
It's smeared half way down my thighs
Your lost now
Eyes shut, head back
Openly moaning with each thrust
I'm not ready...
To let you cum
I stop everything
Holding you at the base of your shaft
Pressed back onto my knuckle at the rim or your ass
"Do you want to cum?"
"Use your words, love"
Catch your breath
I can barely hear a whispered yes
I breaks my heart to see your head hung like that
I'm so sorry to have kept this from you
Its such relief
To see your head fall back in ecstasy
Your hips moving back with my hands
I firmly wrap my still slick hand around you
My strokes stay steady and unhurried
You stop moving
I'm almost scared
But keep moving
You viciously jerk twice into my hand
I watch you ride this long orgasm
The mess on my floor
Your wrist straining against your bonds
The tears running down your face
I'm so horrified
I wrench you out of your bonds
Crawl onto the counter
Pull you to me and wrap myself around you
You're so heavy and still panting
Not moving
Not holding me
I'm panicked...
Until you move your head and kiss my chest
Your arms slowly come around me
And you hang there
Our bodies slick and sticky
I'm so relieved
When you peel yourself from me and look up
I gently kiss your lips and slide from the counter
I take your hand
The shower is just down the hall
I'm so lucky you trust me
I'm so glad you came
THIS IS WHAT I USED-
Astroglide
Silk Bondage Rope
This was incredibly hot.
ReplyDelete