Sunday, October 28, 2012

Airport Security

I sit in the corner watching people scurry by and listening to the monotone drones of flights being called out. I never worry about what is going on in the gate area. It is so much more interesting out on the concourse. Why would I give any thought to the man sitting next to me. I never sit in the corner so I don't care who sits here. At least until his finger tips brushed my knee.
Just the tips at first. Not tentatively or aggressive. Just causal and comfortable like he had the right to. They crept over the cap to the inside of my knee and rested there. I was so stunned. I had no idea what to say. I just sat there and watched the circles that he had started to draw. I wouldn't have expected such a rough touch. With such a sharply handsome face I would have thought he spent his time in an office, not in the sun and weather doing manual labor.
I guess I should have said something to stop him but I was fascinated. The lazy circles giving way to goose bumps had started creeping up my leg. As my skin grew softer the farther he went his fingers got hotter. I couldn't believe that no one was seeing this. They all seemed to busy in their own thoughts. I was being openly violated and my skirt visibly out of place.
I finally looked up at him and the look that I got back at him was direct but did nothing to answer my questions. I didn't want to look so exposed so I pulled the jacket that I had across my lap to hopefully hide a little of what was going on.
Unfortunately this made it possible for his exploration to travel higher and find new skin. His fingers were so unbearably hot against my skin and if I would have been able to think clearly I would have squeezed my thighs together to prevent further progress.
But I didn't. Instead they slowly fell open giving him complete access to the rest of me. By the time he reached the edge of my panties I was incredibly wet and blankly staring ahead. Practically immobile all I could do was focus on the fingers now pressing against my lips.
The only thing that stopped him was a little bit of silk. And finally that wasn't enough when he hooked a finger in it and pulled it aside.
The knuckle of his finger sliding down the center of me lit me up. I sucked in a breath and pressed my eyes closed to keep from making any noise. He just kept sliding it up and down. Everything was so slick it glided up and down.
I was panting when I opened my eyes again. The second I made eye-contact he slid a fingered into me and I jerked forward against his hand. I watched his face while he stroked me. Every time I thought I would be close to coming he would stop, forcing me to calm back down, holding me down with the palm of his hand so that I couldn't grind against him.
At that point all I wanted was to come so this stranger would leave me alone or I could escape. But I was pinned by what was hot a wet between my thighs. Finally he began to stroke me again. I was getting closer than he had let me come before. He let me move against his hand while he fingered me. My body was starting to clench. I was gripping the arm rest. I was begging him without saying it. All I wanted to do was come.
I was so close to the edge when he pulled his hand from under my coat and my skirt. Completely out of and away from me. That was the first time any sound came from me. He stood up and smiled down at me when I finally sobbed. He just walked up to the gate to stand in line for premier boarding.
I stayed there with my jacket in my lap, my skirt pushed up, and my panties to one side. My thighs still slick and now pressed together to hold in the feeling of his fingers. I wanted to cry. I was so close. I wanted, needed to get off.
After handing his ticket to the gate attendant, he turn back to admire his work. Seeming satisfied he put his still wet finger to his mouth and sucked on it... That's when I started to cry.

Alternate ending in comments.
My Little Bag of Tricks

1 comment:

  1. This is the ending that I didn't know if I wanted to include or not...
    Crying I realized how I looked and did my best to right everything underneath my jacket. My group was going to be called next to board and I would have to stand up and walk across the small area. I still looked a mess and knowing that I would be on the same plane with that man did nothing to make me feel any better.
    I was getting madder by the second. Once I had finally been called to board and reached the woman at the gate, I all but ripped her head off and snatched back my boarding pass. It wasn't here fault that I had been left without and orgasm.
    Stomping down the jet way I realized that I would have to pass that man in first class on my way to my seat in the very back of the plane. That did not help my mood and I'm sure that my cheeks were as red as a cherry.
    Reaching the plane finally, I sucked it up and got ready to ignore my tormenter. But no one occupying first class looked like that man. And the further down the plane I got the more I dreaded the sight of him. Why couldn't it just get over.
    Finally, I saw where I was to be sitting. And in the seat next to it was a man with sharply handsome features... and a blanket to spread across our laps.

    ReplyDelete