I want to gently walk u back till
you press against the wall. You always look so good when we go out. Watching
you dress tonight was a delightful little start to the torture of having you so
close all night and not being able to act on building desires. I know the long
lean lines that are hidden by your clothes so well. It isn’t hard for any woman
to imagine what lies beneath with those beautiful well worn hands and the way
that material skims your ass and accentuates the length of your legs. But now,
I have you where I want you, where I’ve wanted you. I step in closer, slipping
my hands up your chest and inhaling the tangy, spiced cent of your cologne just
before brushing my lips against your neck. It’s nice the added height that
these heels give me. I can access most parts of you now without having to bring
you down to me. I silently thank you for your taste in shoes and the useful
gift.
I hate that
when I pull back to look up at you, you still wear that composed mask of
control. I wish just once you would let yourself go and I could view all of the
emotions that wash over your face at moments like this. I never even know what
really pleases you due to the added silence that you great me with. A moan
would be enough to fuel my desire to please. But since this won’t happen, my
actions are to feed my hunger tonight. And, like the wonderful man that you are,
you let all my senses feast on you.
One more
taste of the other side of your neck and I skim my cheek along your jaw as I
move my lips up to meet yours. Thankfully, you oblige me with a kiss. As always,
it is light and quick before you move away, but tonight I hold you were you are.
I don’t care how you feel or what you will tolerate. Once again, this is for me
and I’m starving. I don’t want to be forceful but I drag your mouth down to
mine and press the issue. I’m glad that you love me so much and can see how
much it means to me. How much I need you to give me this. The kiss this time
lasts longer and I savor every second of it. When I lightly glide my lips over
yours you capture them before they move away. The thought and the technique put
into these rare, lasting kisses increases my need. So that I want to cry when
one is over leaving me aroused and empty. But thank you for being the one to
let me end this kiss. I am still longing for more but there is so much that I
need from you and your body tonight that I don’t want to become distracted.
When I look
up again, it’s nice to see the slight confusion on your face, I never pull away
from a kiss like that. But instead of answering your question I give you a smile
and move my gaze to my hands that have started moving over your chest and down
your stomach previewing the terrain that I already know so well. I can feel you
watching me move lower over your belt to run my hand down your cock for a
second before grabbing two handfuls of your shirt and yanking it free of your
waist band.
Moving my
hands under your shirt against your always warm skin makes me realize just how
cool mine are when you tense and slightly gasp. No matter, as hot as you are
they warm in no time. My hands make pass up your chest and back down to start
undoing buttons. It’s like unwrapping a present undressing you and I can never
wait to see what lies beneath. It’s not just your chest and that beautiful gold
toned skin that is stretched over it but the length of the arms that hold me
every night and the strength. I finally see the marks that I’ve grown to love
and search for. I know that you cover them on nights like this for some reason
that is always endearing but saddens me. But here they are now on those
beautifully chorded hands and arms that are constantly roped in veins from hard
work.
Not an inch
of this skin escapes my touch as I move over it. I almost feel like weeping
when I think of the years that I was unable to touch you on a whim or at will.
But now you’re here and mine. I push back the tears and continue. Looking back
into your face I see you read me so well, like you always do, and I think you
understand. For the first time your hands move to return my touch and cup my
shoulders partially holding me but allowing me what I need.
Finally
done with my hands, I have to taste you. I can’t cover every inch of the broad
expanse with kisses but I skim my lips down you collar bone n over hard peck
till I get to wonderfully sensitive tips that can almost always draw a
reaction. I flatten my tongue and lick over one as my thumb thrums the other.
Switching sides I suck lightly at the opposite while my other hand moves up to
slightly pinch the one I left. I finally move to trail kisses down one of you
arms stopping to make sure I kiss the mark on your arm, your wrist and your
hands before moving your hands up to the back of my neck. Your forearms rest on
my chest as I pause to survey you once more. I never have been able to get
enough of the site of your body. I can never stop thinking about how perfectly
made it was for me. I could never trust my self to be this open with anyone
else.
I’ve
lingered long enough and decide to now completely unwrap you. I bend all the
way down from being perched on top of those heels to take off your shoes and
socks firs. This is the order as you know that I like you to undress.
Thankfully as always you help me, lifting your foot higher so that I don’t have
to reach as far. I don’t was time with your feet, as much as I love them. I
want to get to the good part.
Standing, I
unbuckle your belt and slowly draw it through your belt loops, for some reason
I feel the tension build. It’s not visible on either of our features but I feel
it none the less. Unbuttoning your pants and sliding your zipper down has the
same affect. It’s impossible but I feel my blood get hotter when I think of
what is underneath that fabric.
I start my
way back down your chest again, spreading kisses over you ribs and stomach. I
try to avoid the lines that trace your obliques because I know how you hate
being tickled but I can’t help running my palms over them while I nip the patch
of skin below your bellybutton. These heels are so high but if I just bend my
knees to move down on you the slit in my skirt rides up perfectly to allow
movement and a view, so that at the same time, you see the small valley between
my breasts and that length of leg. It makes me smile to feel you twitch when my
finger nails accidentally scrape your stomach as I strip the remainder of your
clothes by the waist band, trailing kisses down your thighs as they go.
It’s so
hard not to touch you when you are so hard right in front of my face. I love
the way it presses against my hand when I stroke it in the morning. But I keep
moving up. I don’t get to see you naked very often while I have my clothes on.
I would rather feel your skin against mine though. I’m not sure why, but when
your hands move to run the zipper down the back of my dress that I asked for
help with it makes me so giddy. I some times think that it is so ridiculous
that I adore those times. They are almost more intimate that making love. With
my dress gone, all that I have left are my panties which barley covers anything
anyway and those heels that help so much to boost me up to you.
It is so
overwhelming to be pressed skin to skin with you like this. You are so warm and
smooth. I can’t wait to be in your arms like this again once we are in bed. I
hope this feeling never fades. How sweet of you to turn and gently drop a kiss
to my forehead when I can obviously feel you pressing against my stomach. It
almost felt like you were impatient. But there is no way I am going to stop to
judge you right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment